Office & Event Manager – Cologne, Germany
EIP is the world’s largest venture capital fund focused on the energy transition towards a decarbonized, digitized, decentralized and electrified future. We are investing in the opportunity rich convergence of the $20 trillion consumer, energy, transportation and infrastructure and transportation sectors focusing our efforts on clean energy, mobility, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and smart buildings & cities. We collaborate closely with some of most valuable and innovative strategic partners across the globe to achieve better risk adjusted returns.
We are seeking an office & event manager that will be located in Cologne, Germany. The office & event manager will help run day to day administration of the Cologne office as well as plan and execute larger scale meetings/conference days.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize travel
- Book event venues, photographers, and other vendors as necessary
- Handle day-of event logistics, including set up and tear down
- Point person for mailing, shipping, office supplies & equipment, etc.
- Provide general support to visitors
- Help with other firm-wide key operational activities / events / presentations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant field (e.g. administration, communications, hospitality, PR)
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
- High EQ and IQ
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a plus
- Fluent in English (German, French or Nordic language an advantage)